Have you made your goals for 2018 yet? I know that some of you had because before the New Year came around I had several requests for the 2018 free printable blog planner— bloggers ready to get started making their 2018 blogging goals happen!
I’m excited to get my first to do item marked off my 2018 list… the 2018 Free Printable Blog Planner is ready for download! Read on to see what is included and to sign up for your free printable. If you are already a subscriber, go to your last email from me and log in to the subscriber only library to find the full new set of printables!
Build Your Ideal Blogging Planner
First, this is a “build your own” style of planner. The reason I chose this style of planner is because one does not fit all in the blogging world. Some bloggers blog multiple times a month, others blog once a week. Some bloggers are hobby bloggers and don’t need pages of financial planning while others use their blogs as a business and welcome a little financial organization. The pages included in this planner all coordinate with one another. Pick and choose which pages will make the perfect planner for you. If you are just looking for one quick download then I also have a planner built into a PDF that is a fairly complete and general planner. You just need to download and print!
There are over 50 different downloads to help you build your ideal planner, including:
Blog Brainstorming Worksheets:
- Blog Resolutions
- Focus Your Blog Worksheet
- Post Brainstorming Worksheet
- Year of Ideas Worksheet
- Affiliate Program Tracker
- Finance Tracker
- Pitch Minder
- Project Budget Worksheet
- Sponsor Tracker
- Collaboration Tracker
- Contact Tracker
- Stylesheet Worksheet
- Password Tracker
- Analytics Tracker
- Social Media Platform Tracker
- Monthly Income Report
- Post Maintenance Worksheet
- Weekly Blog Maintenance Worksheet
- Monthly Blog Maintenance Worksheet
- Year in Review Worksheet
- To Do Lists
(Note: I keep all my planners without dates listed on them so that they can be used at anytime. I always hated it when I had some bad months and didn’t use a dated planner and then had to simply throw it out when I hit a new year!)
- Month at a Glance Planner (List)
- Monthly Blog Post Planner (Calendar View)
- Weekly Blog Planner (7 Days)
- Three Posts Weekly Planner (3 Days)
- Three Posts Daily Planner (For those over-achievers out there or large blogs out there)
- Two Posts Weekly Planner (2 Days)
- Two Posts Daily Planner
- Single Post Planner
- Social Media Planner
- Monthly Instagram Planner- NEW!
- Monthly Facebook Planner – NEW!
- Post Promotion Planner – NEW!
(I love having inspirational quotes on the covers.)
- 2018 Blog Planner Cover
- Plan the Work, Work the Plan
- Money, Money, Money
- Social Media Cover
- Important Info Cover
- January 2018
- February 2018
- March 2018
- April 2018
- May 2018
- June 2018
- July 2018
- August 2018
- September 2018
- October 2018
- November 2018
- December 2018
Each year I go through and modify pages from the previous years and adding new pages as I see fit. I fixed some mistakes on the 2017 edition and made a couple of the sheets more user-friendly. In addition, I added in some new worksheets, including:
- Monthly Instagram Planner: Plan out your month in Instagram posts. Apply themes, work on your stories, plan out your hashtags.
- Monthly Facebook Planner – Commit to sharing one post per day on Facebook by planning out a month of posts. Don’t forget to take note of how well those posts did so you can continue to deliver content your readers respond to!
- Post Promotion Planner – Are you promoting each of your posts well? Are you mixing up your posts in promotion so that you can see what works and what doesn’t? This suggested promotion plan will help you in scheduling out your promotion beyond the publish date.
Obviously, this isn’t a lot of new items. Part of that is because I’ve developed this so much over the years that I didn’t find a lot of new areas of need. The other part is because I have been developing a FREE E-Mail Course on Finding Your Blog Passion. Finding Your Blog Passion e-mail course will launch in the next couple of weeks!
Want to access your free printable blog planner downloads? Subscribe to the Well Crafted Newsletter below: